Export Center (EC) was established to offer comprehensive integrated services to the export-oriented companies of Saint Petersburg.
Based in Unified Entrepreneurship Center the EC provides consultations about all exporters benefits and communication among export-oriented entrepreneurs of St. Petersburg and global markets.
In 2018 the National Project - “International cooperation and export of products” was approved by the Government of the Russian Federation. The Project`s aim is creation of conditions of stable increase of export from Russia.
Within the framework of the Project, a comprehensive financial and non-financial sectoral support is given to export-oriented companies.
Participation in trade fairs and exhibitions (up to 50%)
Certification (up to 70%)
- Consultations on export and foreign economic activities
- Cooperation with Trade Missions of the Russian Federation abroad
- B2B meetings and videoconferences
- Short-term courses and educational programs on foreign economic activities
- More than 600 SMEs in the Export Center register